Fleur de coton crème lavante mains - Séphora - 240ml
Barcode: 3378872098195 (EAN / EAN-13)
Common name: Crème lavante pour les mains
Manufacturing or processing places: France
Link to the product page on the official site of the producer: http://www.sephora.fr/Corps-Bain/Bain/Ge...
Period of time after opening: 12 months
Countries where sold: France
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E470a - Sodium‚ potassium and calcium salts of fatty acids
- E422 - Glycerol
- E508 - Potassium chloride
- E212 - Potassium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E432 - Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monolaurate Moderate risk of over exposure
- E330 - Citric acid
- E412 - Guar gum
- E265 - Dehydroacetic acid
- E210 - Benzoic acid High risk of over exposure
- E525 - Potassium hydroxide
- E202 - Potassium sorbate High risk of over exposure
- E102 - Tartrazine
- Without Parabens
- Without Formaldehyde-releasers
- With Allergenic-fragrances
- Without Silicones
- With Phenoxyethanol
- Without Triclosan
- Without Cetrimonium-bromide
- Without Methylisothiazolinone
- Without Aluminum-salts
Note: ingredients can be listed with many different names, please let us know if you think the analysis above is incorrect.